Seasonality | Summer is coming


Image sources: Chaplin Stripe Beach Umbrella | Grilled Peach Old Fashioned

I grew up in the sunshine state of endless summers, so life "on the outside" has been a welcomed shock to the seasonal senses.  I remember feeling like I was missing out on things like snow days or not owning a proper coat until my twenties, and would often wonder what it might be like to live in a place with even a semblance of seasons. 

Seasonality is kind of like that -- a quarterly impression of where the season may lead.

This year, I'm anticipating long, lazy days, divided by sun and shade, and a few cold, stiff drinksI think I may need to get better acquainted with this grilled peach old fashioned

What are you waiting for this summer?

Image source: Beach at Little Duck Key, c. 1975 | U.S. National Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment